Grow with Aldi Festive was launched back in August, when Aldi put the call out to small and medium suppliers across Ireland, to get in touch with them if they’d like to see their products on the shelves over the Christmas period.
All products below will be in 144 Aldi stores nationwide from Sunday, 15th November while stocks last. Quaid Candles Wax Melts will be in store Thursday, 19th November.
The Grow with Aldi Festive suppliers are:
- Quaid Candles (Limerick): Christmas Spice and Lemongrass scented Wax Melts – €3.49 each
- Velo Coffee (Cork): Velo Coffee El Salvador and Velo Coffee Ratnagiri Estate – €3.99 each
- Irish Atlantic Sea salt (Cork) – €2.49 each
- Mella’s Fudge (Cork) Christmas Spice – €4.42 each
- Rebel Chilli (Cork) Rebel Chilli Sauce – €3.79 each
- Rebel Chilli (Cork) Jalapeño & Raspberry Sauce – €3.99 each.
- Porter & Nash (Wicklow) Original Gravy – €3.29 each
- Metalman Beer (Waterford) Metalman Pale Ale – €2.50/330ml
- Holmes Bakery (Armagh) Santa Mince Pies – €2.99 per pack
- Kookee (Louth) Spotai Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix and Double Chocolate Chip Free From Cookie Mix – €3.59 each
- Jinny’s Bakery (Leitrim) Irish Stout Bread Mix – €3.65 each
- The Popcorn Factory (Derry) Candy Floss – €1.26 each
Grow with Aldi Festive has also seen Aldi sign up its youngest ever supplier in Evan Quaid from Quaid’s Candles in Limerick who is just 16 years old and runs the business with his father John.
Since the Grow with Aldi Supplier Development Programme launched in 2018, over €2.5 million has been invested by Aldi to bring innovative, exciting and tasty Irish products to the shelves of all 144 Aldi stores nationwide.
Commenting, John Curtin, Group Buying Director at Aldi Ireland said: “From coffee to kombucha, and chilli sauce to candy floss, a wide range of excellent Irish producers have benefited from the Grow with Aldi supplier programme over the past three years.
“Support for Irish suppliers is more important than ever and our long-term commitment to the Irish market at Aldi has never been clearer. We would like to congratulate the suppliers of the very first Grow with Aldi Festive – they represent the very best of Ireland’s food industry and we are looking forward to seeing these products on shelves over the Christmas period.
“With all that has happened worldwide over the past few months, there couldn’t be a better time to be buying more Irish.”