Dublin Urban Axe Throwing
Axe Club is open from Monday to Sunday from 11am to 9pm by appointment only EXCEPT for the Individual Have-A-Go Sessions – see below.
Contact us to see if we are free to get your event sorted…
OPTION 1 – Group Axe Throwing
A private exclusive Event with a difference… Throw axes. Be the Axe Champion.
– A 90 minute axe throwing event for between 6 and 60 people (min 6 people).
– Only 30e per person (plus VAT) – contact us and let us know your preferred date and time and we will get right back to you.
OPTION 2 – Axes and Pizza Group Event
A private exclusive event with a difference… Throw axes. Eat pizza. Drink Beer. Be the Axe Champion.
– A 2-2.5 hour axe throwing event for between 6 and 60 people with pizza and soft drinks included. BYOB for after the axe throwing
– Only 48e per person (plus VAT) – contact us and let us know your preferred date and time and we will get right back to you.
OPTION 3 – Individual Axe Throwing
Wanna have a go at Axe Throwing?? Come by yourself or with a few friends.. its deadly craic..
– A 90 minute axe throwing session that is for people who want to have-a-go at axe throwing but don’t have the min group size for a private event.
– Introductory rate of 20e per person (plus VAT) – click on the button to book your ticket (various date options).
– 20e per person only applies for Tuesday night sessions via the button below (not for any other event).
– Training and coaching from professional axe throwers
Wicklow Axe Throwing and Bushcraft
Typically we run events that are either 1.5 hours or 4 hours but we can customise the event length and content to whatever you need:
Woodland Axe Throwing Only (1.5 hours)
Pure simple Axe Throwing – Raw Fun…
Minimum 12 people, €30 per person (plus VAT)
Viking Bushcraft and Axe Throwing (4 hours)
Axe Throwing is awesome.. so is making fire from flint and steel as the Vikings did… extend your event with a bit of extra activity in the forest..
Minimum 12 people, €55 per person (plus VAT)
LOCATION – In a Secret Woodland...
Get in touch
Fill out your details and message, using the following form, to contact the business directly.
What’s on in Dublin Reviews