Dublin News and Events
Planning your Dublin trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Dublin such as events and attractions, to make your Dublin visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Dublin, you’ll find everything you need for your Dublin holiday on Whats On in Dublin.net.
Our What’s On Dublin guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Dublin – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Dublin by checking out our Dublin local News page, Events Calendar and list of the Events venues.
See what's On in Dublin. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Dublin News
Gogglebox viewers were excited to see a new family join the show – but are wondering what this means for two fan favourites. Independent.ie – Independent.ie RSS Feed …
Novak Djokovic has expressed doubts over playing in the Australian Open in January after officials said unvaccinated players are unlikely to be allowed to enter the country for the event. Independent.ie – Independent.ie RSS Feed …
It doesn’t really take long to get the sense that Irish whiskey has gone from strength to strength in recent years. While our most famous labels have always been a common sight all over the world, our premium spirits are being sought after to an extent that rivals our Scotch whisky neighbours. Independent.ie – Independent.ie RSS Feed …
Arsenal maintained their 100 per cent start to the Women’s Super League season by beating Everton 3-0. Independent.ie – Independent.ie RSS Feed …
Minister for Foreign Affairs Simon Coveney labelled Britain’s Brexit Minister David Frost’s comments on potentially triggering Article 16 of the Northern Ireland protocol as “tough talk” to Tories, not to be listened to. Independent.ie – Independent.ie RSS Feed …
Jane Fonda will be honoured with the first-ever humanitarian award from Women In Film (WIF), the group has said. Independent.ie – Independent.ie RSS Feed …
The drama of Sunday night’s episode of Kin was gripping, the acting impeccable… but even so, my eye kept wandering from the coffin in the room to the living space around it. “What sort of square footage do you suppose they have there?” I asked my husband. “Not sure. There’s not much outside space though, is there?” “And it would be murder to heat,” I added sagely. Independent.ie – Independent.ie RSS Feed …
IRELAND’s Iain Henderson has believes Warren Gatland got his Lions tactics wrong when trying to take on the world champion Springboks at their own game in the 2-1 Test Series defeat this summer. Independent.ie – Independent.ie RSS Feed …
1 2 3 … 18 Next »
- Major oil producer Saudi Arabia announces net-zero target by 2060on October 23, 2021 at 8:53 am
The crown prince of Saudi Arabia said on Saturday that the world's top oil exporter aims to reach zero-net emissions by 2060 and more than doubled its annual target to reduce carbon emissions to almost 280 million tonnes.
- Family of Alec Baldwin share tributes to cinematographer killed on movie seton October 23, 2021 at 8:05 am
The brother and niece of Alec Baldwin have spoken of their “heartbreak” after the death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of the film Rust.
- Tottenham boss Nuno Espirito Santo tips Harry Kane to go on a scoring spreeon October 23, 2021 at 8:00 am
Nuno Espirito Santo is tipping Harry Kane to go on a scoring run after breaking his duck last week.
- Are you ready for the local property tax change? – Five things you must knowon October 23, 2021 at 8:00 am
More than a million letters from Revenue with details about changes to the property tax are landing in homes at the moment.
Breaking News Dublin
- Senator condemns 'abusive mobs' as he introduces Bill to protect private homes from protestby BreakingNews.ie on October 23, 2021 at 10:29 am
A Wexford Senator has condemned the "large vocal mobs" who protested outside the homes of Tánaiste Leo Varadkar and Health Minister Stephen Donnelly, as he introduced a Bill to ban targeted protesting at individual's homes
- New proposals would see State take control of National Maternity Hospitalby BreakingNews.ie on October 23, 2021 at 10:04 am
New proposals are being put forward, aimed at settling the row over the governance of the National Maternity Hospital
- Dancing returns to Dublin as nightclubs reopenby BreakingNews.ie on October 22, 2021 at 10:45 pm
Recent days have been dominated by confusion over the regulations facing nightclubs.
The Sun – Dublin
- New ticketing rules for nightclub events are ‘disaster’ for sector, Licensed Vintners Association saysby Lauren Kelly on October 23, 2021 at 11:49 am
NEW ticketing rules for live music and late-night hospitality in Ireland are a “disaster”, according to industry representatives. The Licensed Vintners Association (LVA) said the Government process to reopen the sector had become “Keystone Cops meets Father Ted stuff”. However, Taoiseach Micheal Martin has insisted that the Government had been very supportive of the industry
- I spent hundreds per month on junk food but lost HALF my body weight after ‘massive wake-up call’by Danielle Masterson on October 23, 2021 at 8:00 am
A DUBLIN man shed over 13 stone in weight after getting a “massive wake-up call” when his beloved mum died of a heart attack. Photographer Robbie Kelly, who once weighed in at over 26 stone and spent hundreds a month on junk food, told how he decided to take action after his mother Marion’s death
- Ireland back dancing as nightclubs reopen for first time in 600 days with hundreds queuing to get into Copper Face Jacksby cfarrell on October 22, 2021 at 11:33 pm
DUBLIN was back dancing tonight as nightclubs reopened for the first time since March 2020 – and hundreds of punters lined the street desperate to get into Copper Face Jacks. Nightclubs and late night bars welcomed back customers this evening as the Covid-19 restrictions on the industry were lifted – with Dublin dancefloors back in
- Balbriggan & District Historical Society present a lecture on ‘Voters and Politician, 1898 – 1930’by Rose Barrett on October 23, 2021 at 9:00 am
“Voters and politicians – elections and local government in North Dublin during the lifetime of the… The post Balbriggan & District Historical Society present a lecture on ‘Voters and Politician, 1898 – 1930’ appeared first on Dublin Gazette Newspapers - Dublin News, Sport and Lifestyle.
- Spooktakular Halloweenby Rose Barrett on October 22, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Dublin City Council have revealed the poster line up for the ‘Online Monster Mash Up’ (Ballymun… The post Spooktakular Halloween appeared first on Dublin Gazette Newspapers - Dublin News, Sport and Lifestyle.