Dublin News and Events
Planning your Dublin trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Dublin such as events and attractions, to make your Dublin visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Dublin, you’ll find everything you need for your Dublin holiday on Whats On in Dublin.net.
Our What’s On Dublin guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Dublin – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Dublin by checking out our Dublin local News page, Events Calendar and list of the Events venues.
See what's On in Dublin. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Dublin News
As the trial of Rebekah Vardy’s libel claim against Coleen Rooney over her ‘Wagatha Christie’ social media post ends, we take a look at some of the legal issues involvedWhat is the central issue in the case? Independent.ie – Independent.ie RSS Feed …
A FINE GAEL councillor is claiming he was “railroaded” out of his job of 19 years as the finance director of a packaging firm in a “sham redundancy” motivated by “interpersonal difficulties” he had with the owner. Independent.ie – Independent.ie RSS Feed …
Here are the top stories on Independent.ie this morning. Independent.ie – Independent.ie RSS Feed …
Celtic thrashed St Johnstone 7-0 at Parkhead to extended their lead at the top of the cinch Premiership to nine points. Independent.ie – Independent.ie RSS Feed …
The Ukrainian city of Lviv has been rocked by a series of powerful explosions as US President Joe Biden visited neighbouring Poland. Independent.ie – Independent.ie RSS Feed …
VAN GOGH DUBLIN – AN IMMERSIVE JOURNEY The advanced digital artwork spectacle is coming to the RDS May 16th until August 4th Taking…
These Halloween traditions all have Irish origins Halloween originated in Ireland as the Celtic festival of Samhain, which is why so many…
Minister Naughton issues water safety appeal in the wake of multiple water tragedies in the last…
The post Minister issues water safety appeal appeared first on Dublin Gazette Newspapers – Dublin News, Sport and Lifestyle. Dublin Gazette Newspapers – Dublin News, Sport and Lifestyle …
A woman has pleaded guilty to stealing over €105,000 from Virgin Media Television, a court has…
The post Woman admits to stealing over €105,000 from Virgin Media Television appeared first on Dublin Gazette Newspapers – Dublin News, Sport and Lifestyle. Dublin Gazette Newspapers – Dublin News, Sport and Lifestyle …
By Dave Donnelly The first steps in the long-delayed redevelopment of Dalymount Park will finally take…
The post Soccer: First steps in redevelopment to finally take place this month appeared first on Dublin Gazette Newspapers – Dublin News, Sport and Lifestyle. Dublin Gazette Newspapers – Dublin News, Sport and Lifestyle …
A new yoga studio, ‘Shine In’ has opened at St Olave’s, Kinsealy, with free parking available…
The post Shine In Yoga studio appeared first on Dublin Gazette Newspapers – Dublin News, Sport and Lifestyle. Dublin Gazette Newspapers – Dublin News, Sport and Lifestyle …
Dublin City Council has announced plans to extend the traffic-free trail on Capel St and Parliament…
The post Council extends trial on Capel St and Parliament St. appeared first on Dublin Gazette Newspapers – Dublin News, Sport and Lifestyle. Dublin Gazette Newspapers – Dublin News, Sport and Lifestyle …
1 2 3 … 6 Next »
- Charles Leclerc claims another pole position for Ferrari as Lewis Hamilton fails to fire againon May 21, 2022 at 4:31 pm
Charles Leclerc bounced back from a spin to put his Ferrari on pole position for the Spanish Grand Prix.
- Mother charged with criminal damage tells judge she had to ‘take matters into my own hands’ to protect son from ‘paedophile’on May 21, 2022 at 4:08 pm
A mother wept in court as she claimed she was forced “to take matters into my own hands” after she accused a man of sexually abusing her son.
- Graeme McDowell set to compete in Saudi-backed International Series Englandon May 21, 2022 at 4:06 pm
Former US Open champion Graeme McDowell gave the strongest indication yet he's set to join the LIV Golf Series after committing to the Asian Tour's opening International Series event in the UK.
- Hotel ordered to pay €5,000 for discriminating against bride-to-be from Traveller communityon May 21, 2022 at 3:59 pm
A hotel has been ordered to pay €5,000 in compensation for discriminating against a bride-to-be from the Traveller community, who had sought to have her wedding reception at the venue.
Breaking News Dublin
- McEntee and Harris honour gardaí who died in the line of dutyby BreakingNews.ie on May 21, 2022 at 4:43 pm
The Minister for Justice said the deaths of gardaí while serving the State “can never fully” be repaid but must be remembered
- Over 6,000 homes and businesses in Cork without waterby BreakingNews.ie on May 21, 2022 at 2:34 pm
The supply disruptions appear to be the result of a burst water main in the Douglas area, where Irish Water say its crews are now working to resolve the issue.
- Minister for Health confirms HPV vaccine will be free for all women under 25by BreakingNews.ie on May 21, 2022 at 12:03 pm
The National Immunisation Advisory Committee has advised that women under 25 and current secondary school students should be prioritised for the vaccine
The Sun – Dublin
- Outrage as Airbnb host charges £60 a night to stay in a TENT on concrete in his back gardenby Alex Winter on May 21, 2022 at 10:55 am
TOURISTS looking to spend a night on the town in Dublin have discovered what may well be the worst Airbnb listing of all time. For £60 a night, anyone who visits the stunning city can get some shut-eye in a pop-up tent in someone’s back garden. But even those who love spending a night under
- €161k awarded to Dunnes Stores worker who dislocated ankle after falling from ladderby Marija Voznuka on May 20, 2022 at 7:38 pm
A DUNNES Stores worker who dislocated her ankle after she fell off a ladder while organising supermarket shelves has been awarded almost €161,000 by the High Court. Mr Justice Michael Hanna said he accepted Gunta Kadege’s evidence of what happened that she had just made the second rung of the ladder when it became unstable.
- No pile of presents – you are missed beyond words, says heartbroken foster mum of late Room To Improve starby Barry Gallagher on May 20, 2022 at 6:01 pm
THE heartbroken foster mum of a late RTE Room To Improve star has paid emotional tribute to him on what would have been his 20th birthday. Michael Stokes’ foster mum Ann Higgins told how she missed her “sweetheart” more than ever on what should have been his special day, four years on from his tragic
- Downton Abbey's Maggie Smith and Ozark's Laura Linney spotted filming new movie in Dublinon May 21, 2022 at 4:24 pm
DOWNTON Abbey star Maggie Smith and Ozark’s Laura Linney are pictured here the first time here filming in Dublin their new movie The Miracle Club.
- Hotel pays €5,000 compo for Travelling community woman over 'illogical' wedding discriminationon May 21, 2022 at 4:18 pm
A hotel has been ordered to pay €5,000 in compensation for discriminating against a bride-to-be from the Traveller Community, who had sought to have her wedding reception at the venue.
- My mum’s death made me realise you must follow your passion, says Irish climber as he nears top of Evereston May 21, 2022 at 3:20 pm
A Tipperary man attempting to become the first Irish person to climb Mount Everest without supplementary oxygen has spoken about the personal tragedy behind his quest.
- FAI Intermediate Cup Final: Rockmount come out on topby Jonny Stapleton on May 21, 2022 at 4:00 pm
Rockmount 2 Bluebell United 0 Jonny Stapleton There was plenty of guts but no glory for… The post FAI Intermediate Cup Final: Rockmount come out on top appeared first on Dublin Gazette Newspapers - Dublin News, Sport and Lifestyle.
- Newly illustrated history publishedby Rachel Cunningham on May 21, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Eastwood Books have just published Kimmage: An Illustrated History by Joe Curtis, which examines the history… The post Newly illustrated history published appeared first on Dublin Gazette Newspapers - Dublin News, Sport and Lifestyle.