Try Meat-Free Monday with Rudd’s
To celebrate the launch of Rudd’s plant-based meat free sausages (€3.00) and black and white puddings (€2.50), why not try them out for meat-free Monday?
The range, which is suitable for vegetarians and vegans, is available to purchase in Tesco, Dunnes Stores and Supervalu nationwide. They are low in saturated fat and high in protein, making them the perfect meat alternative for all the family to enjoy. Made with a blend of delicious ingredients including Rudd’s signature spices and seasonings, they are a brilliant addition to any meal.
Check out this delicious recipe and for more information head to @ruddsofbirr on social media.
Rudd’s Plant Based Irish Pudding Nachos
- 280g Rudd’s Plant Based White or Black Pudding
- 350g Nacho chips
- 180g Cheddar cheese grated
- 100ml Sour cream
- 200g Tomato salsa, prepped
- 75g Jalapeños
- All-spice, cinnamon and chili powder
- Chopped spring onion and coriander garnish
- Season the Rudd’s Plant Based White or Black Pudding with a pinch of all spice, cinnamon and chilli powder.
- Cook the slices for 2 minutes each side then remove from the heat and set aside.
- Layer the nacho chips and grated cheese on a tin foil covered tray, heat in a moderate oven (180ºC) for 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Dress the nachos with seasoned white pudding, jalapeños and tomato salsa.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and coriander.